Stores around the country are opening their doors early for older adults. If you find yourself needing to venture out, here are a few of the major chains that have made accommodations. Keep reading for some online grocery-delivery options you can try without leaving your home.
- 8 – 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays for people 60 years and older.
- Exclusive hour of shopping for people 60 and older at select stores.
- 7 – 8 a.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for people 65 and older.
Stop & Shop
- 6 – 7:30 a.m. every day for people 60 and older.
- First hour of shopping every Wednesday for people 65 and older.
- From 9 – 10 a.m., Crew Members will maintain an additional line outside the front door for older adult customers.
- 8 – 9:00 a.m. every Tuesday for people 55 and older.
- Every Tuesday through April 28, stores will open for people 60 and older one hour before opening to the general public.
- Stores will open for people 60 and older one hour before opening to the general public.
Don’t see your local spot? Check out this list from USA Today, or search for your store’s website for more information.
If you don’t feel comfortable going out to the store, a grocery delivery service is a great alternative. Check out these popular options:
How are you shopping safely? Share your own helpful tips in the comments!
This article was originally published by Seniorplanet.org. Read the original article here.