Live Life Well Virtual Weekender is the UK’s first ever virtual wellbeing festival in response to COVID-19 and the current national lockdown
While life in lockdown may have paused some events for the moment, we’re delighted that the UK’s first online mental health and wellbeing festival, the Live Life Well Virtual Weekender will take place from 8-10 May. Happiful is proud to support as Media Partner.
The Live Life Well programme includes international experts, authors, advocates and industry leaders who are ready to share their own life experiences as well as actionable ways for you to look after yourself in these strange times.
Mental health advocate Natasha Devon, author Josh Roberts, BBC Radio 2’s Sarah Jarvis, The Money Whisperer Emma Maslin, Richie Bostock (AKA The Breath Guy), Pilates PT Hollie Grant, and comic performer Juliette Burton are just a few of the names who’ll be delivering the weekend programme of over thirty events and workshops. Every single speaker is donating their time for free.
Find the full Programme here.
You can have a good time safely from the comfort of your home, expand your mind, lift your spirits and move your body – all while raising money for a hugely important cause
Lifting spirits and raising money
Not only does this ground-breaking virtual festival have a jam-packed and stellar programme to help us all negotiate our current ‘normal’, tickets are priced at just £10 per household for access to all content across three days. There’s also freetickets available for frontline and key workers, students, teenagers, and people on low incomes.
In addition to all of that good stuff, the money raised through ticket sales will be donated to the NHS Charities Covid-19 appeal. So, you can have a good time safely from the comfort of your home, expand your mind, lift your spirits and move your body – all while raising money for a hugely important cause.
Alexandra Davison, co-founder of the Live Life Well Virtual Weekender is looking forward to the benefits the programme will undoubtedly bring for audiences. “We can’t wait to deliver some informative, educational, as well as entertaining talks and workshops, as well as some comedy, laughter and fun to give us all a little light relief!”
Here’s a snapshot of what just £10 will give you access to throughout the Live Life Well Virtual Weekender:
- The Pilates PT Hollie Grant will host a dynamic mat pilates session and F45 will lead a Hiit Class to raise your heart rate and your mood.
- Natasha Devon, Dr Aaron Balick and Rachel Kelly will discuss management of stress, anxiety, low mood, worry and fear.
- Zero-waste chef Max La Manna will be hosting a cook along for home participation and The Gut Stuff Duo, Alana and Lisa McFarlane will discuss how stress can affect your health.
- IGROWco share how to raise a happy and resilient child in lockdown and beyond, and Carla Naumburg, author of ‘How To Stop Losing your Sh&t with Your Kids’, will discuss parenting techniques.
- Vicky Silverthorn, professional de-clutterer, will take a look at how we can manage homes that have become multi-purpose spaces during lockdown, and Ben Channon will share how to revamp your house once social distancing has ceased.
- Award-winning performer, writer and mental health advocate Juliette Burton will share a comedian’s take on mental health, and Annabel Knight, Jo Hemmings and Neil Wilkie will discuss all things love and relationships in lockdown.
- The Breath Guy Richie Bostock will host a live session and psychologist and sleep therapist Dr Nerina Ramlakhan will share how we can catch up on our zzz’s.
Happiful hopes to see you – virtually of course – there!
Get your tickets now or find out more and download the programme.